Sunday, November 28, 2010

"He has made everything beautiful.." Ecclesiastes 3:11 ~

After a lot of thought, prayer and encouragement from friends I am going to dedicate more time to my love of photographing and capturing sweet, simple moments! God gave me two of the best subjects to start with ~ my 2 beautiful boys! So you will be seeing a lot of them!  

My desire is to provide convenient and affordable outdoor photography. I will meet with you at a location of your choice (or if you need a suggestion, I do have a few favorite spots) and do an hour session. 1-2 weeks after the session I will provide you with a customized CD of your edited and enhanced digital images. You will own the photos and may do with them as you wish (I do not wish to copyright the images ~ they will belong to you). There will be a single fee that will include my travel time, photo session, editing time and creation of CD.  Over the next month or so I will be doing some sessions with friends and I will posting them on my site. So please keep checking back! If you are interested in scheduling a session with me, contact me on my facebook page or email therodgershome@yahoo.com.

My sister-in-law (though I consider her very much my sister), Lezlee, asked me to take Fall/Christmas photos of her girls and a few with our children together! On this adventure, Lezlee and I had 4 children and a dog - what a wild time! The photos below are her two beautiful girls, their dog Ruthie and my boys at a location in Lake Carolina and my boys on the grounds of Sandhills  Clemson Research Center.































































































.





























3 comments:

Christy Rodgers Photography said...

Feel free to leave me a comment! Thanks so much for visiting!

Dianne Hall said...

Christy, these are so beautiful! You have really outdone yourself:) I would love for you to photograph my children too! God has truly blessed you!

Christy Rodgers Photography said...

Dianne - Thanks so much! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that! It is hard to put your photos out there and hope that someone else thinks they are good too! Love you! I would love to do our family - After Christmas I am going to start booking real sessions. I will keep you updated!